Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Some people say that Christmas starts in December. I beg to differ. I am usually already in the Christmas Spirit after Halloween. Thanksgiving is just a preface to Christmas. I have been so excited for Stefan's and my First Christmas. We started our Christmas shopping a while ago. I am lucky to be married to someone who loves Christmas as much as I do!

We planned an FHE date to put up our Christmas Tree and it was so fun! This is the time for future traditions to start. My mother-in-law Connie gave us a tree! It was so nice of her! It's small, but the perfect size for our little apartment!



My babe stringing the lights!




Taking a break to spread some Holiday Cheer!

In my house growing up, putting the star (or angel) on the tree was always a coveted duty.
Stefan let me do it this year!



First Christmas - 2011

My boss showed me this great link to create personalized messages from Santa!
I made one for Stefan and... he loved it (:
If you have a "naughty" spouse, or some "nice" kiddos that you want Santa give a shout out to, go HERE and make one of your own!..
...Or just enjoy the one I made for Hubby Dear - HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment