Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Baby Book

I created a new blog that is specifically just a journal that I am writing to the baby. I wanna be able to tell my little one everything I am experiencing over these long 9 months, and since I don't even have time to clip my fingernails these days, I decided an electronic version would be the easiest approach. When my Momma was pregnant with the twinners, we bought a journal and all started writing in it to them about our thoughts and emotions. It is so cool to share it with them now that they are older and understand. I want to do the same for my babe. So without further ado, HERE it is.

You don't have to like it, or even read it but in case you are interested, I though I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment