Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

19 Weeks

This post is so overdue that I am embarrassed. 
This was like .. 5 weeks ago. Mercy.


19weeks1

How far along? 19 Weeks 
Baby's Est. Size: The length of a mango!
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Quite a few new shirts!
Sleep: It's getting more uncomfortable as baby girl grows!
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 1st Anniversary! I am so in love with my husband and am worried that it keeps growing every day... Can my heart handle any more love for him? 
Miss Anything? My family. 
Movement: She kicks.. oh does she kick! 
Food cravings: Dry cereal .. Butterfingers.
Food Aversions: Still peanut butter, broccoli, yogurt. 
Baby Items: Grandma Connie has been spoiling her weekly, although she purchased a few boy outfits before we knew we were having a girl... Mama Maxine Haskell made us some adorable burpies! They are so bright and girly! I bought baby girl a couple newborn onesies the other day .. mostly because newborn is the cutest size and I couldn't help but picture my sweetheart in those tiny outfits!
Showing: Well, yeah. (But a lot of people still say, "You don't even look pregnant")  
Symptoms: I've been feeling a lot better recently. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing my sister this weekend and our 20 week appt!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie You are so cute! Just wait until you see your husband hold your tiny girl in his hands and smile at her and it will melt your heart. Having a girl is the best!! Let me know if you need anything! Love you.

    ReplyDelete