Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shame on me

Shame on me for procrastinating my blogging. The baby came! Our Nora Grace was born on September 17th at 5:28 pm weighing 6 lbs. 8 oz. And measuring 19 inches long. She brought with her all the perfection a baby could possibly posses. And just like that my life changed overnight. What used to be about me and my needs immediately became about her and her needs. Bringing her into this world was a daunting task- but it was the most exhilarating thing i have ever done. I felt like superwoman. I feared delivery but i was determined to give it my all. I felt so brave and strong. Delivering my baby gave Me the most natural high I've ever experienced. And holding her for the first time I felt love I had never before experienced. I never knew it was possible to love someone so much in one instant. But that's a mother's love and it will never fade. On September 17th 2012 I became a mother and have loved every minute of it. I wouldn't trade this for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment