Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Friday, July 25, 2014

My Pledge to Post!

Of all the things I think I may be good at - posting on my blog is NOT one of them! But Nora is getting older and learning new things every day! Not to mention just being the cutest toddler around! I take approximately 47 pictures of her a day and although I would love to post them all on my insta G .. Ain't nobody wanna see that! And since my iPhone can't hold them all I am goin to try to be better at posting small posts frequently! Starting with this one ... 😍

Baking with Mama



I was baking some banana bread and thought Nora might want to help so I pulled up a chair (super safe.. Don't call CPS) and she insisted on wearing her apron just like mommy. And she helped me stir allllll night long! If this isn't the cutest picture you've ever seen .. I don't know what is! 

This toddler is going to steal my heart! I seriously have the best little buddy around! Nora Grace, mommy loves you more than words can say and I am so thankful for such a sweet baby girl as my best friend and first born!

Also ... One of my laziest mothering moments happened. ... But hey, at least she ate dinner right? It just happened to be in the living room .. In front of Mickey Mouse. Rest assured that she ate every single morsel on her plate. (Can you tell I am trying to justify this legit TV dinner?) Sometimes when you're nursing the baby, you've just got to make it work .... Right?


But that ponytail! OMG - she's the best ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment