Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Thursday, May 10, 2012

18 weeks! Baby Ericksen is a ...

18weeks1 
How far along? 18 Weeks 
Baby's Est. Size: The length of a bell pepper! 
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? My husband spoiled me with new maternity clothes for my birthday.  I have about 6 or 7 new shirts from Motherhood, a pair of Heidi Klum skinny maternity jeans, and some capris with the secret fit belly .. which, I might add, is the most comfortable style of maternity pant ever.  I am in love. 
Sleep: I've been pretty tired so sleeping has been better. 
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a baby girl! We couldn't be more excited!
Miss Anything? My old clothes. 
Movement: A few flutters here and there! 
Food cravings: Sprite. Duh.
Food Aversions: Still peanut butter, broccoli, yogurt. 
Gender: She's a girl! 
Showing: I tend to think so! 
Symptoms: I've been feeling a lot better recently. 
Belly Button in or out? In.  I think it's getting a little more shallow, but Hubby thinks I'm crazy.
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy!
Looking forward to: Our 1st Anniversary!

1 comment: