Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Toddler Files

We've introduced a new form of punishment in our house ... This kid though .. She just giggled and babbled to me the whole time all the while using adult hand gestures as if we were having an actual conversation. She cracks me up. And even though she was in time out - I couldn't help but smile at how big she is getting and how darn sweet she is. 


Had to post this. Only because it rarely happens anymore. And sleeping toddlers are just the sweetest thing ever. 

I love my little big girl. She makes me smile more than I knew was possible. ... But what I love more is BOTH my girls together


That'll melt your heart right there. I'm so glad that Nora loves her "sissy" Gwen. Thank goodness we can keep her (;

No comments:

Post a Comment