Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Lovin'


Boating - Utah Lake
 I love summer! I love the sun shining down on me, getting a tan, falling more in love! We have had some fun memories this summer and we are quickly making more!  Thanks to the generosity of Stefan's wonderful friends we were able to go boating the other day.  I was surprised at how warm it was, at even 5:00 in the afternoon! Hallelujah for warm weather! I didn't get in the water of course, But my cute hubby did some wake boarding, and he sure is a stud!  


We also got to take a day trip to Logan for Stefan's friend, Brady's wedding.  We were invited to the sealing in the Logan, UT Temple and it was beautiful.  Everything that the sealer was saying to Brady and Kailey just hit me hard.  I couldn't help but think about the blessing I have had, to be sealed to my sweetheart for time and all eternity.  He is so wonderful to me and I love that I have him forever, as my best friend, my support, my soul mate.  I kept thinking of the joy I felt on our wedding day and the excitement of beginning our new life together.  I was very happy to be in the Temple again and listening to the wise counsel from the Lord.

Logan, UT Temple .. It was a little bright for Stefan's eyes.

1 comment:

  1. aww you guys are so cute together. Life is so much better when you have someone to share it with.

    ReplyDelete