Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Bridal Shower for Brittney


My big sister is getting married! Ah! It was fun to celebrate her bridal shower yesterday.
It was a bridal shower of firsts, cutest idea ever.
Each person was assigned a different "first" e.g. First Christmas, then there gift corresponded with their assignment.  I got first decoration.  I saw this idea on some blog somewhere and thought it would make the perfect first decoration!

Cutting out all the leaves

This is the final product!
I got up super early to start making treats for the shower, and then hardly anybody ate any! 
What the heck? 
Haha it was super fun to bake though... and time consuming! Wow!

Yumm carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
Chocolate covered Oreo's
So proud of my work (:






2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job!! I love it! Ooh and those chocolate covered oreos look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute. Those cookies look bomb.com

    ReplyDelete