Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Monday, August 1, 2011

And We'll Celebrate in the Golden State

 We got the opportunity to visit my family in California and also celebrate Stefan's 22nd birthday.  We had so much fun! I am so thankful for my parent's who not only helped make our trip possible, but went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time.


  On Friday, we took a trip down to Santa Monica Beach.  It was such a good time! We did it Ruesch Family style with a cooler full of drinks, and tons of snacks. Umbrellas for shade, boogie boards, shovels and pails.  The works.
On our way to catch some rays 
Sisterly Love

At the beach, us girls laid out...

...While the boys built Sand Castles


Stefan built our dream home out of sand...
...and he learned to boogie board!

All in all, we made some pretty priceless memories!
Stefan and Brooke
My  life <3

We had fun with the twins, they are obsessed with Stefan.  He is so good with them, he plays with them even when they are obnoxious which, at the age of 6, is pretty often for them.  They love to jump in our pictures...
Sydney just got home from her 3rd Jaw Distraction

We went out to Red Robbin .... Yumm, for Stefan's Birthday dinner.
I surprised him with self-tying bow ties for his pre-birthday present, he has been wanting them since before our wedding.

My attempt at tying a bow tie.

I love doing the twins' hair.  Whenever Jamie comes to visit they get to enjoy new hairstyles because I am the only one with the patience to play with their hair... and make it look nice.  I like to get my inspiration from other mother's blogs and try them out on the twins.  This was my creation for church on Sunday.

The twins both enjoyed a heart shaped flippy ponytail.
Brooke has got some teeth missing.
After Church...
He's so good with the twins! He really spoiled Sydney this whole trip.  He painted her toe-nails and her fingernails. 
And he enjoyed some good, clean, wii boxing action.  We all enjoyed watching him too..
Monday
We had fun in the sun on the big inflatable water slide
Basically twins.

Knott's Berry Farm

We were in the very front car
It roughed me up a little bit... haha
These hats deserve an A+
Country Line Dancing Folks!

We had so much fun in California and it was really hard to say goodbye.  I am so grateful to my parent's who are so charitable.  They did everything to make sure we had a great vacation.  They are two of the most amazing people I know in this world.  My dad is so charitable, he gives and gives to people.  I hope to be more like him one day.
We partied hard and took lots of pictures on our trip. Enjoy!











From Baby Boy... to  my Baby Boy
Happy Birthday Stef



No comments:

Post a Comment