Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Weekend

With weddings comes stress, anxiety, sleepless nights, expenses, etc.  But most importantly, it brings family.  It was so great to have all of our family in town for the wedding.  And with it not being my own wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy their company.  I rarely get to see my Mother's side of the family.  They are all over the country and seldom get together.  Seeing them and all their kids was just what I needed.  

Seeing my own family was great too.  They're far away and we see them occasionally, but it is never enough.  My sisters are basically doubled in size every time I see them.  It's crazy how fast they grow.  Sydney is such a sweetheart.  Stefan told her on the phone a few weeks ago that we had chosen her to spend the night at our apartment.  My mom said she was going around telling Brooke that she wasn't allowed to go to my apartment. Then she says, in her adorable little deaf-person voice, nanner nanner nanner.  Her personality is so strong and it's the cutest thing, you can't even get mad at her when she's being snooty, it's so funny. 
Brooke actually ended up staying at my apartment the night before the wedding cause Sydney wanted to play with her cousins.  She was scared to sleep on the couch all alone so I let her in the bed with Stefan and I.  Needless to say, I didn't sleep more than 10 minutes that night.  
She is so sweet... especially when she is sleeping (:
I just have to say, I have the absolute most wonderful husband in the world.  He is so adorable too.  He loved seeing the family, but he especially loved all the babies! He is so baby hungry... me too a little bit. 
Shh, don't tell anybody.  I'm not supposed to want kids yet.
This is too cute.  Basically, he is my life and I love how weddings remind me of the way I felt on May 6th, 2011.  Just 4 short months ago.  I am so blessed to have found the most selfless, loving, and caring person to be my companion.  My love for him has not only doubled, but quadrupled for Stefan. 
He is the apple to my pie
We are still working on his camera smile...
We got to celebrate our 4 month anniversary yesterday.  What a weird thought.. we have been married 1/3rd of a year! Holy cow, where does the time go.  
I surprised Stefan with dinner at Happy Sumo.  It was something different and fun.  I blind folded him and MADE him keep his eyes closed while I drove to sushi.  He said he would have never guessed... Duh.
Happy Fourth at Happy Sumo!


No comments:

Post a Comment