Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Friday, March 9, 2012

10 Weeks

This post is quite a bit late, but beter late than never! I saw this cute chalkboard idea on Pinterest.. duh, and I knew that I wanted to do it to document my pregnancy! It only took me 10 weeks to get around to it. Procrastination to a T. What can I say, I'm pregnant. I'm so excited to see the growth through these next 30 weeks!

How far along? 10 Weeks
Baby's Est. Size: Prune size.
Total weight gain: 3 lbs. (From 100-103)
Maternity clothes? None yet. I really wanna shop for some though!
Stretch marks? Nah.
Sleep: It's the only time I feel good.
Best moment this week: Finally getting our first Chalkboard picture taken!
Miss Anything? Feeling skinny.
Movement: None that I can feel. I thought I felt something the other day, but I'm sure it was just my imagination.
Food cravings: Apple Juice, Orange Juice, and Crushed Ice! Yum!
Food Aversions: Everything.
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Showing: Definitely lookin chubby
Symptoms: Nausea, Vomitting, Nasal Congestion, Breast Tenderness, Constipation .. You name it!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Unfortunately moody. Wish I had better control over these crazy emotions!
Looking forward to: A cute little bump instead of this nuisance food baby.

1 comment: