Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yesterday, sitting in my final class of the day, basically watching the clock, I got a little text message from Stefan that said "I'm taking care of dinner tonight". Poor guy, I am so sick all the time I can't even think about making food. He is probably starving... I love to cook and I used to make breakfast every morning, get our lunches ready for the day, and make dinner at night. That is not the case as of late. He's lucky if I remember to put a cup noodle in his backpack. He has been so helpful around the house cleaning and doing the dishes, basically just doing all the things I should be doing. He's perfect. I was surprised to find him grilling when I came home from school! Yummy. Stefan is a master when it comes to grilling!

Photobucket

We had amazing savory skewers and with taters, pork chops, and green peppers, and sweet skewers with BBQ pork and pineapple. He's a genius. After this delicious dinner, I wonder why I don't let him cook more often! ...

Then I remembered, it maybe because of this ...

Note the BBQ Sauce dripping down the drawers

Haha this just made me laugh. I am so in love with this crazy boy. I even cleaned up the mess for him cause he slaved over the shish-kabobs forever.

Unfortunately, although dinner was delicious, the baby didn't approve and a couple minutes later I became sick. I got so sick that night that my nose started to bleed from the violent vomitting.

Haha I look like I have been beat up. But all was well after Stefan rented a movie and held me on the couch while we watched it. What a wonderful family night.

No comments:

Post a Comment