Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12 Weeks

Photobucket
Way late on this post, since I am now almost 14 weeks... Yikes!
I regret putting this picture on my blog for SO many different reasons, but I promised I would get one every week and document it, so it shall be done.
We just moved into the new apartment and it took me a while to get around to hanging the chalkboard. When I finally did, I got it too high and didn't realize until I compared with last weeks pictures. I had a terrible hair day. You know when you just get a new haircut and you don't exactly know how to style it yet? Exhibit A. I think I had just been crying about something.. anything.. who knows what! But regardless, the picture stays and we pray for a better one next week!

How far along? 12 Weeks
Baby's Est. Size: Plum size.
Total weight gain: 3 lbs. (From 100-103)
Maternity clothes? Still none. Really dying for some maternity G's though..
Sleep: Sleeping is getting a little uncomfortable but overall, still sleeping pretty well
Best moment this week: Moving into the new apartment with 2 bedrooms!
Miss Anything? A day without throwing up.
Movement: If I press my hand on my belly, I think I can feel the heartbeat..
Food cravings: Dry cereal... anybody else?
Food Aversions: Broccoli, Yogurt, Chocolate <--- NO!
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Showing: More and more everyday!
Symptoms: They're all still there.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional. Always.
Looking forward to: Being in the second trimester and hopefully feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment