Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Monday, March 12, 2012

11 Weeks

How far along? 11 Weeks
Baby's Est. Size: Lime size.
Total weight gain: 3 lbs. (From 100-103)
Maternity clothes? Still none.
Sleep: Sleeping well, despite the fact I have to pee 5 times in the night
Best moment this week: Having a day that I didn't get sick at every meal!
Miss Anything? Eating food. Normal food and not getting sick.
Movement: Can't feel anything yet...
Food cravings: Crackers and Toast.
Food Aversions: Gum is a BIG one. I can't chew gum anymore.
Gender Prediction: Boy!
Showing: Lookin like I have a little food baby
Symptoms: They're all still there. Something new I noticed this week was the increase in saliva I have had in my mouth? How gross is that? And it makes me even more nauseated. Anybody else experience this?
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy to be pregnant. Mad to be sick :(
Looking forward to: Heading into the second trimester!

2 comments:

  1. you are the cutest preg girl i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will love you forever if you keep telling me lies over the next 6 months (:

      Delete