Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby Stefan

I've been really curious to what the gender of our sweet baby is. I feel like it's a boy. I just have a gut feeling ... might just be indigestion though .. Honestly, I would be happy with either. I think of having a little girl, and adorning her with flowers and headbands and growing up being her best friend and I love it. I also think of a boy and imagining him just like his daddy, and I fall in love. If you knew how adorable my husband was as a baby, you'd be wishing I was having a boy too. When I went through all of Stefan's childhood pictures for our wedding slideshow, I honestly cried. I fell in love with Baby Stefan. If we have a son, he better look JUST like his Daddy. I wish I could have known Stefan all my life.

Look at that cute naked bum! Haha



Naked... as always.


Don't even get me started on how much I adore this picture.


Just the cutest toddler I've ever seen in my life, it's fine.

He is so precious! The funny thing is you can totally tell it's him. They bare such a resemblance to nowadays Stefan. I seriously wanna cry looking at these kodak moments .. Maybe it's just the pregnancy emotions... If our kids look like me, they are doomed. Seriously.

Lies. I was actually pretty cute myself.
But seriously, Stefan was a stud back then, and he still is now!
I can't wait to find out more about this baby! Woo!

1 comment:

  1. So want to lick his entire body, lick his asshole, suck his big boy Packers and shove my massive monster black 9in long 6in wide cock in his asshole and thrust deeper and deeper into his intestines until we both orgasm cum, then I'll lick and suck off the cum that just came out of his big boy pecker

    ReplyDelete