Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

15 Weeks

15weeks

How far along? 15 Weeks
Baby's Est. Size: Apple Size!
Total weight gain: 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? This question taunts me every week. I'm rockin' the unbuttoned jeans too frequently to NOT buy some maternity leggings or something!
Sleep: A little uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach. I keep having nightmares and waking up with anxiety. Is that normal?
Best moment this week: Grandma Ericksen bought baby lots of toys and books and presents. She is so sweet!
Miss Anything? Being able to run. It's painful.
Movement: Thinking I feel some "quickening" ...
Food cravings: Fro-Yo. Every night. It's like clock work.
Food Aversions: Still peanut butter. Eww.
Gender Prediction: Went from Boy, to Girl, now back to Boy...
Showing: Just look at that picture. (Although it was after a rather large dinner)
Symptoms: Itchiness is something new. And soreness in my little belly.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: Gender reveal in 2 weeks! Can't wait!

1 comment: