Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photobucket

How far along? 13 Weeks
Baby's Est. Size: Peach size.
Total weight gain: 4 lbs. (From 100-104)
Maternity clothes? Still none. Rocking the un-buttoned jeans with the belly band. Real great.
Sleep: Sleeping great this week!
Best moment this week: Doppler ultrasound, hearing the heart beat at 150 BPM
Miss Anything? Being skinny
Movement: Some butterflies, not sure if it's the baby though...
Food cravings: Same stuff. Crushed ice is huge.
Food Aversions: Still pretty much the same.
Gender Prediction: I'm thinking it's a girl now... Guess my motherly instincts are off..
Showing: Still don't look pregnant, but I look bigger for sure.
Symptoms: Nausea has weened a little bit, vomiting still persists. Some new ones include the blemishes that are invading my once clear-skinned face and the dry skin on my legs that makes me itch them so much I basically bleed!...
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, still some moody moments. Bless my husband.
Looking forward to: Finding out the sex in 4 weeks! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment