Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Monday, April 9, 2012

14 Weeks

Photobucket

Once again, I am late on posting. Bless this mess.

How far along? 14 Weeks

Baby's Est. Size: Lemon size.
Total weight gain: 5 lbs. (From 100-105) Rising exponentially I might add..
Maternity clothes? Would really appreciate some maternity leggings cause mine are getting quite tight.
Sleep: Sleeping not so good. Waking up throughout the night to pee and be uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Not really baby related, but Stefan was awarded a hefty scholarship out of many legible and honorable Air Force ROTC Cadets. I am so proud of him!
Miss Anything? I've noticed the chubbiness in my face. I miss it's lack of presence.
Movement: I am dying to feel something legitimate!
Food cravings: Dry cereal. Sprite. Toast.
Food Aversions: Did I mention Peanut Butter and how ill it makes me?
Gender Prediction: Just so confused. Haha really not sure.
Showing: Starting to look more pregnant and not just chubby... I hope!
Symptoms: Nausea makes it's comeback. I am now 14 weeks. This should be long gone!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: My moods have definitely been better. Happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: Gender reveal! Buying baby things!

2 comments: