Blogger news

Search This Blog

Blogroll

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Stefan and I had such a fun opportunity this Easter. We were asked to babysit the 5 wonderful Seolas kids from Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. We were anxious as the kids run from ages 6 to 15. We were immediately impressed with how well-behaved they ALL were and how respectful and helpful they were. As it was Easter weekend, we wanted to have some Easter fun so we dyed eggs. Lots of them.

Liv and Owen dying eggs

My "Angry Egg"

Baby's 1st Easter. I love this.

We even had a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny who hid a plethora of eggs filled with candy for a great Easter Egg Hunt!

The weather was so amazing that we were able to have the hunt outside and I am so thankful for that and for the beautiful spring weather we have been experiencing! Other than the fun Easter festivities, we made yummy food, got to know the kids, Stefan let them each "practice" their driving skills in his car, and we played played played.

I miss being a kid sometimes. I also miss not having the body of a pregnant woman. Why am I so exhausted when this baby only weighs 2 Lbs? Riddle me this.

It was so refreshing for me to see Stefan really clinging to the kids and having such a good time with them. He was constantly playing with them outside and making sure they enjoyed their time. It makes me so excited for the future and our family. I know that he cherishes family and will always put us first. I love him so much and love that we are starting our family together.

Happy Easter to all and to all a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment